Thursday, September 12, 2013

I can only imagine

I can only imagine, what it might be like....I love this song.

I first heard it at the very moment I got the news that my amazing grandmother had died.  I wasn't even listening to a Christian music station.  It was playing on contemporary radio in the background.  My grandmother was probably the most Christian woman I ever knew.  She was loving, charitable, welcoming...I could go on for days and still not scratch the surface.  I love to imagine that my Grandma might be dancing with Grandpa for Jesus.  I learned so much about Christian living and sharing God's Love and Word with others, from them.

This always makes me melancholy, and miss my Grandma.  It also reminds me of the ultimate goal we all have: to meet our Savior face to face.  Just imagining it overwhelms my heart and soul.

I love you, Grandma & Grandpa, and miss you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are currently being moderated for personal reasons. +JMJ+