Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Grace before....reading?

Read this earlier on streetevangelization.com:

A quote from GK Chesterton (whom I hope to read more of this year)
~~~~~~~

“You say grace before meals. All right. But I say grace before the concert and the opera, and grace before the play and pantomime, and grace before I open a book, and grace before sketching, painting, swimming, fencing, boxing, walking, playing, dancing and grace before I dip the pen in the ink.” – G.K. Chesterton
~~~~~~~

Father, please help me to remember to pray to You in all things, and thank You for Your Grace and any talents I have received from You.  Let everything I do give Glory to You, o Great One.  Amen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are currently being moderated for personal reasons. +JMJ+